In order to stay ahead of the curve, The Tech Curmudgeon has dismissed most of its writing staff, and will be running blog posts written by software, beginning with the following:
This is a blog post. The word blog is a contraction of web log, initially denoting a form of on-line journal. While many blogs exist to inform or facilitate information exchange, this blog has the purpose of entertaining. Therefore, each post will employ several forms of humor, including:
- non sequitur
- the abrupt diversion of a line of reasoning to pineapple.
- the use of exaggeration to provoke uncontrollable paroxysms of gasp-inducing laughter.
- when stuff, like, doesn’t go together.
- double entendre
- the erection of a member potent in multiple openings.
- non sequitur again
- also known as repetition.
We hope you like it.