In any case, it’s certainly attracting a lot of attention. So the most obvious response should be to cash in on the book’s success by immediately releasing a sequel. Since Bittman is probably busy with book tours and TED talks and stuff, we are prepared to offer our own tome, …
How to Eat Everything Fast
- Eat greasy foods for faster digestion.
- Practice stretching the jaw and throat muscles to increase capacity.
- A food processor or juicer can turn almost any meal into a quick beverage.
- When traveling, carry implements that allow you to slice, dice and otherwise reduce your meals to kibble.
- Lobster, artichokes, pomegranate, and chestnuts are really not worth it.
I should say this book will be filled with time-saving tips. There’s nothing actually written yet. Nonetheless, we will be happy to accept $25 deposits to reserve your copy. It’s sure to go fast!